Thursday, November 1, 2012

In Which We Said Yes...


 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2012



First, let me say... for reasons I will keep to myself, we opted to stay home this year from our churchs festival and allow the kids to go tick or treating around our neighborhood. We don't normally let them...
Sorry to be so vague. It had nothing to do with our church themselves so please don't get the wrong idea. Im just not sharing because I can! And since this is my blog, I call the shots. ;)

Anywho... the excitement level in our home was beyond anything humanly normal. Schooling was almost impossible and punishments were threatened to no avail.

But soon enough it was time to gather our awesome friends, who also happen to live all on our block and get as much candy as possible!

Here we are right before we attacked Aunt Diana....
She chased the kids down the driveway. Rumor has it, she eats little children for dinner....

Like a pack of wolves, they ravished the neighborhood. Running over anyone that got in the way...

Along our journey, we ran into the cutest little bunny:

our neighbor Ashlyn
She was sweet and kind and happily handed out candy to all children.

 And then we came upon a magical dwarf in a white castle who gave us candy...

CUNCLE Neal

Twice!

Along the way, we saw this little poor pregnant lady about to give birth right on the sidewalk...

Michelle's son John
She was quite cranky... but then again, I remember all too well how much of a hassle it is to carry around that baby belly...

But she must have had the baby. I believe I saw her get in the car as skinny as could be... and much darker hair...
 And a schoolbag?????

Oh boy...

Down by the pool, the cutest little birdy fell into my stroller. He needed a mommy bird to hug and kiss him and rock him to sleep... So, I scooped him up and took him home with me. Hubby let me keep him cause he kinda looks like him.

What a nice guy.


As the sun began to set and the moon came out from behind the clouds, the night time began to feel eerie.

Goblins and ghouls scattered from door to door asking for candy. We heard giggles and howls...

and before I knew it THE WOLFMAN CAME OUT TO ATTACK US...

AHHHHHH :


HUBBY AND I
Naa, just my hairy hubby who has been celebrating NO SHAVE NOVEMBER since last year.

We had a great time. The kids ate too much candy and I yelled at the mess more than once. Penelope will now NOT stop eating lollipops which results in sticky everything...

Another Halloween that will now live in the past.

XoXo, 

GiGi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails