Monday, January 19, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Dentists..Oh My!!

I have a big problem!! I have a cavity! I know I do, I can see it and feel it inside my mouth. What should I do??? I know I have to go to the Dentist but there has to be another remedy out there... somewhere...please?? 
 I researched dentists in my area and I broke out in sweats. I called a few offices and had to hold back the tears and when my husband called me to chat I broke down crying. I am certifiably nuts!! All due to a man in a white coat! I would rather go thru labor, have a c-section.... or both!
 My appt will have to wait a few days due to lack of child care but when I do go for the big drill Im aiming for sedation therapy. All the websites say if your a prime candidate then you won't remember anything. Thats exactly what I need! Please pray I can find what I need, be approved AND find lots of strength thru prayer to get me thru this very silly time. Am I the only one that suffers from this very silly fear??

2 comments:

  1. The dentist gives me a Lorazapam (sp) two hours before and nitrous oxide during and I don't even remember the day. Now I think the modern dentistry rocks!
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if ya need any help watching the kids I need to make an appt and go soon too I have a darn cavity myself

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails