Friday, January 2, 2009

Res-A-What???

Its a new year and with a new year comes new hopes and dreams. What are mine your wondering?? Well grab a cup of tea and get comfy, I have many things that have inspired me and I hope to accomplish this year. I WON'T make any resolutions but I will dream of...
1) painting every room in my home
2) finish decorating every room in my home!!
3)Finish reading my bible completely... i've been working on that one for a few years
4) become a better friend!! To my new ones and my old.. I mean "loved" ones
5) Throw an AWESOME 80's costume birthday soirĂ©e !!!
6) Go on a cruise
7) spend more time with my family... quality time....
8) Plant new rose bushes,sunflowers and lavender all around my home...
9)Stop Abigail from getting any bigger!!
10) Potty train papa
11) read read read read read.... so many good books, so little time
12) throw a fantabulous tea party.. its something im DYING to do!!
13) try to remove stick from neighbors....
14)love my neighbor....
15) plan a family vaca thats great!!
16) plant my veggie garden
17)build a chic birdhouse...(im not kidding!)
18)Lose all the weight that WON'T COME OFF!!! Darn those french fries with tartar sauce!
19)Nurse all my baby hosta plants back to life
20) Enjoy every second on this earth!!
 I would love to hear your hopes and dreams for this coming year!! I know its going to be GREAT, I can feel it in my bones and my bones NEVER lie!!

1 comment:

  1. The English Country Tea Rooms holds High Tea every day. You should host a tea party there--very authentic and fun! (http://www.teamap.com/tearooms/english_country_tea_rooms_759.html)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails