Monday, February 9, 2009

Being Rich While The Economy Is Poor!

I was on my Mommy Board again (yes, I have yet to be kicked off...AMAZING!) and someone posted a link to a womans blog. She has a challenge for her family NOT to spend a penny extra for the month of February outside of the normal grocery/utility/bill budget. Its getting a bit of attention... Some moms commented on how they could not give up this or that or the other... It reminded me of an article I had just received in my inbox from one of my favorite families...(besides mine.) It was refreshing to read that some people, besides us, are always creative and smart with their money even during economic prosperity. Families that border on the larger size, like mine will truly enjoy their words. So hit THIS LINK and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails