Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures....

Im on a mission for the next few months. On my computer I have over 6000 pictures stored from the last 1.5 years we have lived here. Its time I start compiling all of my pictures and making pretty albums for my kids to enjoy now... and when they get older. The scrapbooking bug never really hit me. I have tried a few pages years ago but the phenomenon just seemed to just pass over my head. I prefer good ol fashioned pretty flowery fabric albums.
 I also have a garage full of prints that need a good home. I can't wait. I love nothing more than sorting thru pictures of my family!!!! I will post pictures and keep you updated on my future projects!

1 comment:

  1. You should upload them all to Shutterfly.com. It's way easy to do and works as a great back up. When I first started I had thousands of pictures - I just started the upload before I went to bed. YOU SHOULD DO IT. I would love to look at them all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails