Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In With The Same...

Wow.... another year, another blog post. I still can't believe im writing 2013 on all of our papers...
We ended last year with an amazing BANG! Penelope made sure we will forever remember 2012 with a 3 day hospital stay from severe dehydration. It was serious at the time, im glad the result was a quick fix and by discharge she was 100 percent healthy. although I might always be remembered as the mom who threatened to handcuff herself to the chair if I wasn't granted the proper tests I wanted when I wanted them...
Did I get them??

Of course...

Did I say it with a sweet southern smile...

Exactly...

But regardless, I meant business.

We ushered in the New Year with family and great friends... but sometimes that line gets blurred. Especially since they live across the street. All of us, same neighborhood, same house and same life motto.

God first and family above all.

It was a GOOD night. A GOOD way to bring in this year. Another year full of fresh beginnings and promise.

I didn't make resolutions like I usually do. I usually break them by February...

Instead I want to refine what I am focused on.

Not commit any more than I already am, but absorb what I am already in.

We are planning a BIG family vacation and are thrilled to go. Don't misunderstand me... not to Europe or a world tour... but for a family of 9... anything is B-I-G... But I will write more about that at another time.

Soon...

Because blogging is what I do... for almost 5 years and I DID say I would refocus...

and my blog is something I missed...

But more about that as well.

Gotta run. Kids beckon, family calls and life goes on..

Xoxo

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails