Sunday, October 5, 2008

THANK YOU



A HUGE thank you to all of my friends and church family who so kindly came over to visit with us, pray with us and bring us some of the most delicious meals and treats a person could ever want. The outpouring of love was truly humbling and heartwarming. You all truly made us feel loved and cared for even when our families were hundreds of miles away. We were taken cared of and "spoiled" by home-made meals, cakes, treats, goodies, flowers and phone calls. We truly saw God thru all of you. Saying Thank you just does not seem enough. I pray that I can return all the love you have showed me either to you or to someone else in need. I love you all and am SOOO thankful to God that you are in my life. xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails