Sunday, September 13, 2009

NOT ME!




I did not almost spontaneously bust into tears several times this weekend because of the reality of never having another baby... no, not me!

No, I did not have an anxiety attack as my children played football in the living room while watching the football game with their dad!!!... all the while, watching as the football came dangerously close to my beautiful, huge picture window.. no not me!

I almost did not cry again because the game was 3 on 3 and might never be 4 on 4... no, not me!

I did not secretly decide to buy every Item of the week at Old Navy simply because the price was too good to resist. No, NOT me!!

No, I did not almost throw out all of our pool towels simply because Im ready for fall and am sick and tired of washing them, no not me!

No, I did not complain and vent to the poor stranger on the phone (tech support for SOS) that I had no clue about computers thus this being the reason my husband should be calling and not me blah blah blah... no not me...

No, after my rant and rave the nice poor stranger did not quickly transfer me to someone else who claimed that there would be a 30 minute wait... no not me!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. Should I reply by saying that I did NOT notice that you almost started crying at home-groups when you were sharing your prayer request? Sigh, I am so sorry for the pain you endure that I cannot understand. By I will empathize with you, encourage you, and pray for you as best I can. With love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about that. I pray you will start to feel better.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/not-me-monday-i-be-buggin.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails