Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let there Be 6...




" I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made ; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well... " Psalm 139 :14



On Valentines Day I got an unexpected surprise. We were shocked, happy, scared and in complete disbelief. God answers prayers. Even in ways we wouldn't expect.




" He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord..." Psalm 112:7

February 25th, after days of blood work and number counts, the time came for a sonogram. At exactly 6 weeks I got to see a heartbeat. A strong beautiful, rhythmic heartbeat.





" He will cover you with His feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4

I am exactly 8 weeks and 2 days along. I wait in faith that God did not give me this baby in vain. I have kept it a secret for too long. Its time I come out and share this journey with all of you... no matter what the future holds. Life is not always perfect. Its filled with hurt. Last night a friend told me that sometimes the devil wants us to remain quiet. Being isolated and oppressed makes him dance with glee... But its times like this that believers need to stand together.

So I ask for your prayers for my family and we tread on this very unexpected journey. We have no control. It lies all in our Saviors hands. Sometimes thats the hardest.... letting go. Not knowing and having to go with the flow...

Right now I will celebrate because I AM having a baby. A baby thats already anticipated and dreamed about. A baby that is so loved....

25 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am SO happy for you! I will be in prayer for you and the baby. Congratulations my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is wonderful news! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I am so excited, happy, just overjoyed for you! Prayer works!! God Bless you and your new little miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your awesome news! I love you and we are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!Six is good.Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly I was thinking the same thing---the more praying individuals that know of your wonderful blessing, the more people praying!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! I have/am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is WONDERFUL!! Praise the Lord! Will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME news!!! Will definitely be in prayer for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on #6. I pray that it goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought so!! Praying for you and yours. Six will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful!!! God you are soo GOOD!! Praying Blessings over you and this precious baby right now!!

    Congratulations!!

    Rhonda
    www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's amazing, congrats! Enjoy every minute of it, it's truly the most beautiful thing you'll ever experience!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOw awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praise the Lord . . . another precious blessing He has given! What joyful news to read! I'll be praying for His mighty hand of protection on this new life. And, I'll be looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails