Monday, March 1, 2010

Some Little Red Updates...

Well, my sister is gone, the house is back to normal and I am able to blog again. Always so much to do and so little time.

Today was our official first "no company" day in a long time. It was so sad to see my sister go, but it was nice to have order restored. Rooms were cleaned, laundry was folded and put away and kids were back at the table working hard at school.

I had to push thru our routine as I am still not feeling well but am thankful that its not as bad as it could be.

I turned on the morning news to realize that we are getting yet another snow storm.... yes, you read that again... A-N-O-T-H-E-R storm. Did I mention I live in the south? Yeah, I forgot too. What a crazy winter. Up until this evening, we have been enjoying some spring like weather. The kids have been outside jumping into each other on the trampoline, I have been scouring the dirt for any signs of life from my perennials and staring at my seed packets just dying to plant. But I can kiss that all goodbye tomorrow as we get covered with more white stuff. Ugh...

But the good news is... it will be gone the next day and life will be back in the 50's. So I guess you gotta love the South after all right?

I lost internet again. For 1.5 days I had no contact with my keyboard. I was not happy (perhaps that explained the clean house??) I would love to say one of my kids touched something they shouldn't have but I can't. Hubby messed it up. Not sure how cause I just don't get the mumbo jumbo of cyber world but he fixed it good as new!

I spent the evening watching my hubby put together our new wet/dry vac for our deep garage cleaning soon to come. I was all excited to try a new white Queso dip I picked up at Target. But as soon as I put it in my mouth, it tasted like pure throw up. Gross. I have enough of that taste all day, don't need to add to it anymore!!!

My cousins are here!!! They are official South Carolinians. We welcomed them to their new home this past Saturday and helped them move... well I didn't help, I watched and ate ;) but kept them company none the less.... Its so nice having family close by.

Well my dear friends, Im beat. I will be awoken too early in the morning to the squeals of eager snow-deprived children who will want to play. I just wanted to take a minute to say hello and keep you posted on some of the things that are happening in our Little Red House. The best is yet to come though, so stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed the prayers for baby 6, and I keep "hearing" you're not feeling well...did I miss the announcement of baby 6???

    Just curious, totally nosy, I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you an award on my blog today. I'm pretty sure you've already gotten it from several places, but I thought you deserved it again.

    I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails