Thursday, March 11, 2010

Motivation...

I have NO motivation today. Im not feeling well, the rain is coming down hard and my toes are cold. 3 out of my 5 kids are not dressed. Im not sure when school started and my bigs are teaching the littles out of books they got from Chic-fil-A. (Very educational I might add...really!)
Emma needs help in math, Hannah needs help studying for a Language Unit test and loads of laundry await my hands.
I would give my new Coach pocketbook for a big plate of Olive Garden right now. (complete with salad and breadsticks of coarse.) They don't deliver and that makes me sad.
I think I will take a nap...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my friend. I'm sorry! I've had days like that and I usually pretty much just say what gets done gets done and what doesn't will be there tomorrow! LOL!
    I hope you find your motivation!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I have those days...I have motivation today - but I have no urge to shower or get pretty...which means around 2:30 I am going to all of a sudden get really crabby and unmotivated.

    How about...put on some slippers, make a cup of hot tea or hot cocoa, put on some great music, and do something unexpected with your kiddos...and then order carside to go!

    But a nap....oh those always work wonders too. So nap away girlfriend - there is always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! Olive Garden does sound good, so does a nap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel the SAME way over here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here! I don't know if it's raining where you are, but it's certainly not helping things around these parts. My son should be waking up from his nap in 15 minutes and the only thing I did the whole time he was napping (besides sit here online) was empty half the dishwasher!

    Oh, how nice would that be if Olive Garden delivered??!!!
    and p.s. I love the books we get from Chick-fil-A
    tee hee hee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Us too! We have not done much for school today but she has read her chickfila books! :) I can relate. The sun will come out again and bring some motivation with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheer up Girl!! I know what you mean... I am still in my pjs and it is time for bed again...

    Rhonda~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails