Monday, February 21, 2011

Saturday Monday Night Wings...


So today was our Saturday.

Really!

I didn't even know it was Monday till dinnertime. It was just that type of day.

But with family in town our whole repituoir was thrown for a loop.

But our Saturday nights are so important to us and so much F-U-N that this afternoon, I sent out a text!

Cousin Neal responded and

IT WAS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

( an expression we like to throw around on Saturday nights!!)

We kissed and hugged our family goodbye after a good grilled lunch. We all gathered on the front lawn and waved them off...

(some unnamed children might or might not have had pants on... )

Remember?? I said it was THAT kind of day...

Anywhoo...

Kids played their new Wii game courtesy of Gpa and Gma for Noahs birthday... and I ignored the mess of my house and dreamt about wings.

The wings we didn't have Saturday night

But will have TONIGHT!!



At precisely 7 pm the wings went in...

And we went about our evening, got the little ones ready for bed.

Hubby took care of some work issues...

I changed into my comfy jammies

and then prepared our sides...




Sour cream and ranch dressing...

Just the way we like it..

At 8 p.m our door opened and we heard the familiar hello of our company...

The night began.

I had to hug my "brotha from another motha" cause I truly missed him...

Its been too long since we catched up.

We tried to control the chaos of bedtime and eventually wrestled everyone up the stairs and nestled in their bed...

Once the downstairs was cleared...

We attacked.

and all thats left is this:



Our Saturday Monday night wing night is still going on.

SO much to catch up on...

So much to laugh about

And so much to enjoy.

Im lounging on the couch with my laptop as Neal and Hubby are sprawled over the floor/couches chatting it up on...

Boxer shorts at Kohls???

Seriously. Thats what Im hearing...

Oh well. Its wing night...

You never can know what happens on wing night...

Xoxo

GiGI

1 comment:

  1. Just recently tried sour cream on wings and it is really good! I like ranch rather than blue cheese too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails