Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Sweetest Surprise For CHRISTmas!


Shame on me for not blogging right away. I had perfect intent to blog all about our special surprise as soon as it arrived but alas, life got the better of me and it slipped my mind.

2 months.

Just 2 more months till I get the laptop/ipad hubby PROMISED me. One all for myself. I no longer have to fight my way upstairs and sit on the floor to use it!!!

I get giddy just THINKING about it.

Whew...

Anyway, 2 days ago, our awesome mail lady (she really is awesome) delivered a package to our door. We have a lot coming these past 2 weeks, so I just assumed it was something we had ordered.

But when I glanced down at the package, I was greatly surprised.

In it were 2 boxes of these...


DEVIL DOGS!!!

Beloved devil dogs that CANNOT be bought in the south!

She knows how my kids love love love these creamy chocolate cakes.


Janene is awesome! She is such a good friend. She is someone who I have not seen in over 4 years, but I know I can call her at any day or night and she will drop everything just to pray with me over the phone. Or encourage me with scripture. She is a true woman of faith!

We can pick up right where we left off without skipping a beat.

And we love her!! And miss her whole family to bits!!

But I must run!! See these pile of boxes?? Thats just the beginning of all the wrapping I must be doing...
Xoxo

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails