Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Proud Mama


Getting make-up done
Hiding all flesh!!
A quick practice before heading downstairs

My Emma and her entire drama team performed their first human drama video of the year last Sunday night! Their audience was a group home for troubled boys. They all did amazing! I have it all on video and when I figure out how to upload it, I will share with al of you. Their drama leader also gave a great message which hopefully touched the lives of all who sat and watched. I was so proud of all of them. They worked hard, played hard and pulled together to minister to these youth.
Yes, my other children (future drama students) snuck in on the picture.... one can never start prepping too early!!!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet their performance for the boys ... anxious to view it.

    Have a warm, wonderful week.TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the video! and maybe you could leave instructions on how to do that since I don't yet know =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails