Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fear Cont....


A few days ago I wrote about the lingering FEAR that has been lurking around inside my head...

I had mentioned that the bible has 365 verses on fear!!! One new verse for every single day and every single worry. A sweet reader wrote me and asked me to list some verses for her as they will be helpful to sooo many. Sooo...

here are a few of my fear verses that I go to (run to) when my mind gets the best of me....

When I am worried about finances or our future...
"I was young and now I am old, Yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread."
Psalm 37:25


When I need strength :
"So do not fear, for I am with you; Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you." Psalm...

"We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." 2 Chron 20:12

"you are my hiding place ; you will protect me." Psalm 32:7

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower ; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverb 18:10

As I have said many times before... Fear is no stranger to me. As a matter of fact it is just ONE (of many) that is my stronghold... (and will BE GONE after my next study.) I struggle with fear of all context... it has gotten much better and thru my conquering I have "fear" verses written all over the front pages and inside of my bible. When I have moments I just open my bible and WHAM... there they are. written in my handwriting with the dates I wrote them. I read them, I pray them and I get peace.
Im going to leave you with something else I have written on the pages of my bible. I forget where I got it from but its GREAT!

I know who hold the future
and I know who holds my hand.
With God things don't just happen...
EVERYTHING by Him is planned.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails