Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Secret Haven...

I have a few blogs that I read and anxiously await for the next post. SUGAR PIE FARMHOUSE is one of them.
I don't even remember how I found her but the moment I did, I was hooked! One night I sat at my computer and read thru every single post she had.

What a refreshing blog of good down home recipes, Christian encouragement and happy thoughts. She writes as if she is a dear ol friend who misses your company.

Her home is just darling... well larger than darling but has love oozing from every nook and cranny and that kitchen... OH MY HEAVENS!!! That kitchen is to die for!!

So if you want to just grab a cup of coffee and read something good for the soul, then click right on over to Sugar Pie Farmhouse. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails