Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Excuses Excuses....

Are you all ready to hear all of my lame excuses as to why I am about 2 WEEKS behind on posts??

In my defense Im still battling those yucky early pregnancy days. They have gotten better and some days Im actually great. I will be 12 weeks on thursday and go for that very important sono on monday.... to check to see if the baby is still alive and well. As the day gets closer, I get more nervous. Im trying to just pray and get peace to see me thru.

Spring/Summer has arrived in the south. My flowers are blooming and my perennials are thru the soil. Most mornings, after the kids are settled with their school work I head outside.

You can find me pacing around my Little Front Lawn checking on each and every flower, seedling and plant. I water, weed and get so excited with every new growth I see. My morning glories germinated and my rose bush doubled in size.

My clematis literally grows about 2 inches daily!! And that is NO exaggeration! The hostas came back up to say hi along with my Phlox, cone flowers and many others.

Our veggie garden is planted (halfway) and I can't wait to pick my very first red tomato of the season!!

Every morning as I look at the beauty around me I can't help but think about how much God loves us. That He created beauty for us to enjoy... simply because He loves us so. It makes me wonder what heaven will be like....

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like something's going around. I'm 12.5 weeks and finally feeling better most of the time. I think I disappeared from my blog for over a month, maybe two. This pregnancy thing gets harder the older I get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My clematis has not been doing that great. I think I planted it in the wrong spot. Maybe I will give it this spring/summer and see what it does. I have always dreamed of living in the South but it would have to be God to move us there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you and I miss you.
    Great planting stories, although I have no idea what you are talking about. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you an award on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Spring always puts, well...a SPRING in my step. I love watching everything grow. Its beautiful this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U R DOING GOOD TO BLOG AT ALL..I WAS SICK SICK SICK..AND I WOULD HAVE JUST FELL OFF THE FACE OF BLOGGING FOR 9MTHS..SO I AM GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING....PRAYING ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR APPT..

    RHONDA
    WWW.LYLEFAMILY5.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay... DId I say CONGRATS ON THE BABY!? B/c I don't think I have!

    SO......
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better soon, early days are rough. I love morning glories and clematis, our gardens are just now getting back in shape. I took a few years off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will lift you up in prayer to give you the joy, peace and happiness that only He can give. Great blog. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails