Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something Happens....

Something happens in my second trimester. It happens without fail in every single pregnancy...


My shopping gene is activated. Don't get me wrong, I have always had it but it intensifies, it becomes my craving and I start to hit the stores....


Perhaps to make up for my growing belly, perhaps I mourn all my clothes I can no longer squeeze into or perhaps it early "nesting." ;)


Regardless of the reasons, its back. Pretty shoes have found their way into my closet. New chunky jewelry is now nestled in my 3rd draw in my vanity...


And just today I visited the store and came home with 6 new shades of lipstick and 2 new eye colors... ( if it makes you feel any better it was BOGO!!!)

The list keeps going, sunglasses are collected, cute shirts and purses are usually on the list and Im guaranteed at least ONE drastic haircut.

I don't know what gets into me??? By delivery day my closets and drawers are busting. Thank Goodness we moved into this home. Our on suite bathroom and walk in closet have plenty of space for me to fill.....

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails