Friday, April 30, 2010

Its Summer Time!

As of today at 9 am our neighborhood pool will FINALLY open!! The kids have had an ongoing countdown on our wipe off board and all conversations end with... I can't wait to go in the pool.
As of 8:30 this morning the weather is cloudy with a LARGE chance of thunderstorms... God is GOOD!! I don't think I can handle putting my toes in cold water... not to mention I STILL need to order my cute maternity bathing suit before I even attempt to float around in public. BUT Im ready for summer. Im ready for lazy days floating around the pool, fresh fruits for lunch and watermelon for dessert. I will enjoy this summer to the fullest. Next year I will have a squirmy baby to occupy but this year I will enjoy!
Tonight is date night!! Hubby and I are so excited. A night out with nothing but hand holding and adult conversation.
I must be off. Im a busy bee all day. I will leave you with a verse I found in Joshua. I reluctantly went to the Dr. and while waiting and waiting and waiting I read my bible. This verse popped out at me. I need to write it all over my walls.... I just have to share...:

"Do not let the book of the law depart from your mouth;
meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful
to do everything written in it.
Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous .
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God will be with you
wherever you go."
Joshua 1:8-9

3 comments:

  1. Living in Florida, I wish we had a pool or at least access to one. It's not only fun but great exercise.
    It's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend!
    Oy!
    I hope you find a cute bathing suit and enjoy your lazy days before your sweet one arrives.
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad to see that you stopped by my blog, because I had found yours months ago and unfortunately misplaced it! ;) I LOVE yours, and will follow along for sure now!!! Congrats on the new little one to come!! We are very close to the same time along! I've noticed so many blog friends are due right around the same time. How fun! Also, I love, love those verses. Joshua 1:9 was my confirmation verse... :)

    Blessings, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat and the verse. Perfect timing for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails