Monday, September 1, 2008

There Is Another One Coming...

 Strange title for announcing such a happy occasion huh? Well it corresponds quite nicely to the responses I have been getting on the upcoming birth of baby #6. Jason and I are excited about the new baby, the kids are beyond thrilled!!... other people on the other hand, have not been as enthusiastic.  Some reactions have been...
"Ump?"
"Gee..."
"Don't you people have a t.v.?"
"I think 6 is too many..."
"You know you did have a choice.."
 "Im going to come down there and personally chop your hubby's...."
  How nice.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hey - I'm way excited for you guys! I knew there was another little one in the future! Six kids aren't that many!!! ;) Ha, ha - I'm still telling ya - you should have moved to Utah, you and your large, beautiful family would fit right in!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a beautiful first pic!! are you guys going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? Excited for ya and smack some of those people with those comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think you're CRAZY!!! ;) But if anyone can do it I know you can! You run that family like a fine oiled machine! I'm happy that you're happy and that the kids are too!!!! God has given you such a blessing...can't wait to hear it all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails