Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Church Christmas Presentation


Due to a very low flash in low lighting, all of my pictures came out bad. This past Sunday my kids were in our church Christmas program. It was SOOO cute. They were the cutest (and best dressed ;)) kids on the stage. They also were the shyest and spent the entire time huddled in someones lap.
 Regardless I was a very proud mama bear and loved seeing every second. They made a huge birthday cake for baby Jesus and recited bible verses. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Your church looks really nice and it looks like you had a good time. Our church had a spaghetti feed for 106 people which is amazing because we are a tiny church of about 40. Isn't it nice your kids had safe harbors to sit in.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I've tried to go on your blog my computer has been shutting down. Now all of a sudden it's working. Computers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails