Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Hard Job!

Picking out a new blog background is hard work!! I have changed mine at least a zillion times and Im STILL not happy. Ugh. That could also be due to the fact that I do not handle change very well and hate everything no matter what until I have given it time and let it absorb. So, Im hoping thats the case with this new background. Let me know what you think.
 It suites the next phase of my life pretty well. Christmas is over and Tomorrow will be our ONE year Anniversary of living here. YAAA!! What a marvelous year it has been. Every day I love my home more and more. God has blessed us abundantly. We have settled in nice, created a years worth of memories and look forward to the future. I want to spend the next few drab months of winter left slowly decorating... Still! I know what your thinking... AGAIN??? Cut me some slack please. We moved from an 800 sq ft home to over an 1800 sq ft home. Thats over double the wall space to paint,decorate and furnish. Lets not forget the stuff that got ruined in the 2 moves and "cross country" trip. I still have plenty of paint colors to pick out, pictures to hang and cute little decorations to decorate with. Abby and Mollys room is next. Its Shabby chic pink. Basically, girlie,floral,PINK and cute. Im painting it green (I know disco diva. I swear im not stalking you!!! Molly's last alcove was green in NY and I still love it. I PROMISE)lol... a little inside joke. Anyway, I tend to accent everything else with P-I-N-K. My favorite color!! Im working on the downstairs powder room and still trying to decorate every other room in the house. I have 2 blank walls in the living room thats driving me crazy and a foyer just screaming for some paint!! So, wish me luck as I start another journey of nesting away. Be patient (im talking to myself) these things take time... and of coarse I will keep you "posted" along the way!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog decorations. It looks sweet and girly. I too have a hard time figuring out what I want it to look like and I am a little intimidated by how clever most of the blogger out there are.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails