Friday, December 12, 2008

Show and Tell Friday...





Today is Show and tell at KELLI'S house.Yesterday we had a whole day of Home Economics. The kids and I baked Christmas cookies, read recipes, measured, sifted and chatted. By the end of the day we had over 70 sugar cookies and over 25 raspberry thumbprints (a family tradition AND favorite of daddy). They were troopers and even helped with the clean-up. We celebrated over hot chocolate and freshly baked goods. The mess was more than I expected but I know the memories will not be forgotten...

6 comments:

  1. Look like you had a yummy time. Have a great week.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So special-- they will remember this for years to come! Thanks for sharing the great photos!:)
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great how blogging and digital cameras have encouraged us to document these everyday things that are so precious? I have 1 picture of my mom and me baking cookies when I was about 3 and I treasure it.
    I hope you stop by my blog, I'm having a giveaaway that ends Monday. It's for a children's book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun! I would love the recipe for the raspberry thumbprints :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go homeschool! Don't you just love it! You have a great team there. The cookies look awesome and yummy!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Please feel free to stop by my blog and visit anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thumbprint cookies are one of my daughters all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails