Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting To Know You

Much to my shock, Im doing yet another blog hop carnival. This one is by MANNLAND5. Just answer these 5 questions and link up.... another Easy Peasy day... Hey Its Memorial Day... time to take it easy... even in Blogland.



1) HAVE YOU EVER SNOOPED AROUND SOMEONES HOUSE?

Would anyone really admit to this?? Really? Well I don't think I have HONESTLY!

2)CAN GUYS AND GIRLS BE FRIENDS?

No never!! And if your Married you need to dump the guy "friend" its just not right.

3) CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?

Yup

4) HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN ANYTHING?

Well if you ask my oldest she would love to tell you about the time I left my milk at the bottom of the grocery cart and forgot to pay for it. She will tell it every time im in a store at the most inopportune time... until I threaten her to be quiet!

5) WOULD YOU RATHER TALK ON THE PHONE OR TEXT?

Text. Hands down. Too busy to chit-chat all day just to talk about what im doing...

6)WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIAL DAY PLANS?

Not quite sure. Just grill up some burgers, watch the kids play and float in the pool =)

7) WHAT DO YOU DO TO RELAX?

I love to hide in my bedroom and read or sit outside in my green chairs in the evening watching the clouds in my backyard. I have a very peaceful yard (when the kids are sleeping that is)

8) DO YOU DO ANYTHING TO HONOR THOSE THAT DIED FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM?

YES!! My kids are well aware of the sacrifices men and women have made for our country. Its not just something we honor once a year. Their dad is a veteran and he holds that title proudly!!! Its something we talk about often and hold in high respect in our Little Red House. But on holidays we try to wear red, white and blue and we decorate with flags!!!


Well there you have it. 8 fun and easy questions. Hope you too link up with Keely for GETTNG TO KNOW YOU. She is great. I won an awesome APRON from her way back when! LOVE IT!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you.

    I like your house!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi - thanks for stopping by my blog. The swap is already progress. We are sending out on June 4th. Stop by again - I just did a flip flop swap - now the apron/tea towel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend! :)

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I read it right?!
    Are you being blessed with baby #6 !!?
    That was the number I hoped and prayed for, I was blessed with four, but most days it seemed I had 8!!
    Now I miss them terribly.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails