Friday, May 7, 2010

Road Trip!!!

I have so much to do today and very little time, but I knew I had to share with y'all that the family and I are hitting the road!!! Just for the day but hitting the road none the less. We are all excited and can't wait to get where we are going but first... cooler must be packed. Yummy sandwiches and treats must be made and the van needs some cleaning and gas!!

We leave before the sun comes up and will be home late at night. My bestest extended family will be hanging at my little red house so it doesn't get too lonely without us.

Where are we going you ask??? Well what fun would that be?? I'll give you a hint, its where it all began... where our foundation started and where I most certainly will shed some memory tears tomorrow.

Leave your best guess and make sure to come back on Sunday to see all the pictures I will be sure to post. Im so excited...EEKKKKKKKK

1 comment:

  1. really. going all the way to McDonalds...... can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails