Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Belated Weekend Update

What a weekend. 
My sis was here and now she is gone and we are back to the grind.
I had such a wonderful visit this time and really got to have girls-weekend. Friday night we went out on the town and stimulated the economy a bit...
you know, retail therapy and such...
The weather has been PERFECT!!! With sunny 80 degree days.
My trees are in bloom and my first flowers just burst open with color.
Summer is almost here. Im just giddy with excitement!!

As always, its nice to have the house back into a routine. Even in a family of 8, there is a sense of quiet we go back to. Schedules are picked up and school was back in session as of this morning and it was nice.
We have B-I-G plans for this weekend and I will let you know more about them this weekend when its more appropriate but right now we are counting down the days. Today we have 3!!!

But besides a quick run up to the store, we will have a very welcomed low key quiet day.... which will turn into our evening. 

And I can't wait....

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails