Friday, April 29, 2011

BZZZZZZ

Stay tuned tonight..

Im working on a vlog but have to complete todays tasks to complete it...

An experiment of some sorts...

Looks like I fell off the wagon again...

But still with a VERY jaded eye....

Do you remember this  experiment a couple of years back??

I do.

But I gave it all up for many reasons and was convinced the system really doesn't work...

even after I was taught and befriended by an Extreme Coupon Queen.

But thanks to good 'ol TLC...

I decided to give it another chance....

For 3 months full force...

Still seeing ALL the reasons why I stopped on national television

I decided to try again.

Lets see if Im still right....

And I can be convinced that this is actually something GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails