Monday, May 4, 2009

My Hydrangia (yr 2)
Butterfly Bush (yr 2 )
Pink Azalea (yr 1)
Vinca Vines (yr2)
My Chicken Windchime

  Here is a quick tour of my spring home and why I have not had the time to blog very much. I took pictures at the worst time, The sun was casting so much glare but I figured... you get the idea =). Due to the newness of our home and a desperate need for all sorts of landscaping, we buy our perennials and shrubs small. They may not seem like anything now but by the end of the summer they will have grown into something beautiful. I already told hubby that I don't think I will ever be able to move from here... After all, I would have planted,cared for and loved every flower and plant on my property. Whats more home than that? This is just the start of a lot more to come. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. aww I <3 all of your cool things you planted wish I was good at that but everything always dies over here in my yard ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails