Tuesday, November 3, 2009

23 Days

Until Thanksgiving! I can't wait. The holiday season is in full swing in our home. Thanksgiving menus are being planned, turkeys are being decided on and pies are being picked. Whether our home has 7 or 27 people, traditions remain the same. Our table is full of food and are hearts are full of excitement. I have not officially announced who will braid the Challa bread this year... ( a very coveted position) but whoever is picked will be thrilled to pieces. Just one of our family traditions. I would love to hear yours???

6 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is magical here too! I always host the supper and our traditions are also the same no matter how many or few people join us. The kids and I plan our menu which gets printed out and placed at each person's setting. This will go home with them, along with their place setting (which we will make) and a small gift. We also put up and decorate our tree for this day.
    So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for stopping by! I hope you'll try the plaque project, it really is an easy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment was so nice! Thank you!

    I see we have a lot in common. I love Gap and can't wait for Thanksgiving either!

    I will be praying for baby #6 and looking forward to getting to know you better.

    Lori @ Everyday Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joggin through ;) To seee how your weeks going

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! We have yet to establish our own tradition, but I can't until we do! I hope to have a big family and our traditions remain. That's my dream! We're a military family, so I feel it's sooo important to have them since we're never around our families and our kids don't really know them. I'm eager to read of what all of you have planned this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful pics! I don't have a tradition really. Just the regular thanksgiving dinner. For soooo long we did everything with his family but we decided it was time to have our own holidays at home. If they want to join us they can. :) This will only be our second Thanksgiving at home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails