Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me!


I did not take a relaxing two hour nap Sunday while hubby and all the kids were outside working hard painting our fence. No, not me!

I did not buy cute organization folders and then just tossed them on the pile of papers and bills to be filed...and left them there... No, not me.

I did not go off on a political tangent while talking to a friend, in the middle of teaching the 3 year olds at church. NEVER... No, Not me!

I did not let the dishes pile and pile and pile up in my sink because I didn't have any Cascade for the dishwasher left.... I had a cut on my hand I didn't want to get wet by hand washing =p..No, not me!

Whew, I sure was busy NOT doing any of these things this weekend....

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from MckMama's blog!

    I LOVE your website! It is so cute. And your house is adorable! In the spirit of "Not Me! Monday" I am *not* jealous of your obvious style :)

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the middle of teaching 3 year olds? hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails