Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week-end What Nots....

Next week is Thanksgiving!!! My Little Red House has been just buzzing with activity. Not only are we getting ready for our favorite holiday but we will be welcoming company that will be arriving sometime wednesday! The great news was just found out 2 days ago and there is so much to do, cleaning the dusty corners and washing all the bed linens. Next week will be busy busy busy! But as all you know, Im happiest when my Little Red House is busting at the seams.
I have also had a lot of time to reflect on this past year. It seems that as each year passes, the time speeds up just a bit more. We will end the year healthy, happy and with a job! Always a great thing. Not all goals were met, no all expectations were fulfilled and we even had a surprise or two along the way.
This weekend, as we prepare our home for the Holiday, I will give Thanks. I have so much to be Thankful for. I will pray that I will not let the Martha in me take over and pray that the Mary stays at the forefront. This coming week as I prepare our huge Turkey, I will give Thanks for the food that we are so blessed to have... and never take one bite for granted.
There is a lot to do this weekend, but most importantly, I will give Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Are you doing the Esther bible study in a group too? How long are the 6 DVD's? I was thinking of buying them for our church and doing it with the women. I was not sure how long each DVD was.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails