Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The BIG Premier...

Last night as remnants of Hurricane Ida poured down on our Little Red House and spaghetti noodles boiled on my stove, we gathered around our tv for the big premier of the short segment I filmed 3 weeks ago!! The spot was only about 7 minutes long, but we oohhed and ahhhed thru the whole thing. My cell phone was blowing up from all the incoming texts and our dvr was set. For about 2.5 seconds, I was a local star!! HA! My fame came sizzling down and Im perfectly happy with that! The experience was great and now life is back to normal in my Little Red House... just the way we like it...

*** Happy Veterans Day to all these brave Men and Women who have and are serving our precious country. A special thank you to my GapBoy, the most bravest and handsomest Veteran of all. I love you baby!!!***

5 comments:

  1. How neat!! I'm sure you were all very excited. Now you're famous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I am so glad I stayed up to watch the news. I rarely do and I so enjoyed the coupon episode. I am a faithful Publix shopper! And I have been trying to do coupons, but have not ever had the success you did!! Amazing. I am also a christian homeschool mom (but only of 2!!) Anyway, I think I am really going to enjoy your blog!! I loved your cute, cute, red house!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !....I waited up last night to watch your segiment because I missed it at 5pm. I'm going to try and follow these times starting this week with my coupon cutting. I use to do this but lost touch it just seemed to much for me as a mom. But in order to have that big smile at the check out i'm gonna try it again.
    I'll be following your blog...

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I have your autograph?

    Popover & enter our TRIPLE GIVEAWAY if you haven't. Have a lovely day. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I am a homeschooling mommy too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails