Sunday, November 8, 2009

FYI

Todays Esther Lesson was about how sometimes God leads us out in the "wilderness.." We sometimes think He is crazy and doesn't know what He is doing. (how silly of us) But while we are roaming and trusting, He is doing NEW THINGS. We shared testimonies and read Isaiah 43:18-19. Please take a moment to read it!!!
In service I heard a new worship song and fell in love. It perhaps is not new, but was new to my ears. When I got home, I looked it up and really listened to the words. God is amazing. How He ties all things together. I added it to my playlist. Its called "The Desert Song" by Hillsong. I declared it my "Morning song..." A song I will sing in the morning to prepare for an unknown day ahead of me.
But makes me wonder... is God trying to tell me something? Is He leading me to the "wilderness" for a bit.. perhaps a time in the "Desert??" Yikes, I pray not.... but if He does... I will be READY!
Scroll down and take a listen and then go look up those verses. You won't be dissappointed. I promise.
XoxoGapGirl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gapgirl..

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    You have a darling family....

    Thanks for the sweet commeny about the Granddaughters....they are my life!!!!

    Cute blog...I'm following you now...

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails