Friday, March 29, 2013

Infertility..

*** Welcome to INFERTILITY FRIDAY: Supporting a friend thru secondary infertility and beyond. If your new, catch up HERE! ***


Last Thursday was the day!! The day those tiny 2 little embryos would be re-united with their Mama.

It was going to happen at exactly 11 A.M on Thursday March 21st!

I refrained myself from jumping in the back seat like an excited little puppy and trusted them to fill me in one every.single.detail.

It would be a quick procedure... and be followed by a weekend of lots of rest!

The proud parents



After the procedure, they were handed their very first picture of their two babies...


Proud Mama M and her chick-lets
 Later that evening, I ran across the street and up her stairs to say Hi! There she was, resting in bed surrounded by magazines and books... with a big 'ol smile.

She had her babies and was as happy. Like any proud mom, she showed me their first pictures and we oohhed and ahhed over how cute they were...


And decided that the baby on the left was a girl because she blasted first... and we all know girls are quick like that ;)

And her twin was a boy!

We talked about where their crib would go and if they would have blonde hair like one of their sisters...

And we joked on how the family would finally cross over into the "large family" world.

Exactly where they were put in... 


As I was sitting up in her bedroom chatting with her, I got a text from Jason's step-mom asking how Michelle was doing. She too has been following her journey and praying for the best. I sent her this picture...

When I saw my Mother in Law the next day, she clapped her hands excitedly and said...

"I never knew twins from birth. It will be nice to see them grow up.."

They will get to know my Aunt Diana and soon realize that a trip to her house means lollipops and banana bread...

And that their close friends live right across the street in the Little Red House. They don't even have to knock to come in because they visit so often...

 Good 'ol crazy Cuncle Neal lives on the next block... The ever present good sport whenever the kids play ding dong ditch or leave food to rot on his front porch just for fun...

Their other friends in Alabama... the way older ones that come for the summer...

They are fun to hang out with too...

And we can't forget Cindy... Aunt Cindy who comes to visit at The Little Red House. She brings their friend Ashlyn to play and the moms all stay up late laughing and yelling at the kids to go outside. She is an expert in make-up and all things shiny. She is FUN!...

And last but not least Grandpa Dennis...

Yeah, He is great to have around when the ice cream man comes cause he will buy ice cream for the WHOLE BLOCK!!!

He is the Grandpa of my friends over in The Little Red House


Yup, We love these little babies already and know they are going to have a great life... We will be the family they don't have living here, with enough arms for hugs and kisses...

No matter when they come or how long we get to know them...

They ARE loved!

Theres a whole big world waiting for them here!!

So today... we wait to find out if she is pregnant.

And we CELEBRATE! We celebrate their LIFE Now and in the future...

** To be continued...**

Xoxo,

GiGI

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! I can't handle my excitement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can be a part of this through you & your writing! You tell stories way better than most do...the only downside to reading is that I miss all the hand motions! Yes, those Alabama friends will definitely come visiting & celebrating...and while waiting, we are praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I can be a part of this through you & your writing! You tell stories way better than most do...the only downside to reading is that I miss all the hand motions! Yes, those Alabama friends will definitely come visiting & celebrating...and while waiting, we are praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I can be a part of this through you & your writing! You tell stories way better than most do...the only downside to reading is that I miss all the hand motions! Yes, those Alabama friends will definitely come visiting & celebrating...and while waiting, we are praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails