Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gelato + Coffee= Sugar rush





Friday night was a fun night for us and our house guests. Our ever so faithful babysitter Elizabeth came over to watch my kiddies and off we went downtown. We didn't do anything magical or fantabulous but we had fun. We walked thru the park at night which was lit just beautifully. We stared over the bridge onto the falls and tried to find the people who were playing the drums. It sent a cool rythem thru the warm air. We loaded up on some coffee at a quaint coffee house underground and watched the big jazz band play their huge shiny instruments. Jason had the craving for Gelato and we followed. I tried ever so hard to find and TRY to ride the trolley but it seemed whenever I found it, it was either going the wrong way or I was on the other side of the street. It was a conspiracy against me. Hee hee. I drowned my sorrows in chocolate velvet gelato (thanks for the recommend Dugin)and pulled out my camera. Lots of silly pictures were taken and many laughs were had. The last picture shows me with both phones. No, this was not a posed picture. It was an ever so true candid shot of my texting addiction. I not only had my phone going but swiped Jasons as well and was trying to have multi-conversations. Im currently looking for a support group for this but.... well im not ready to kick the habit... =))) Emily had a hard time walking and I have a feeling she added more than sugar to her hot cup of Joe ;) I will have to go back and search thru my pics for any discriminating photos. All in all it was a great night. All the kids were in bed by the time we got home and we spent the rest of the evening listening to country music on itunes and texting the world. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails