Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A mystery

I got my very first secret comment today!!! How neat. They corrected my blogging error on my latest post. A roof blew off of a certain building and I guess the exact location was of great importance. Anywhoo... for future reference my blog is strictly random thoughts. Exact precise locations, events and actions should not be used as newsworthy. Using my information as nightly news could result in slight inaccurate information. And please feel free to comment as much as you like but I hope your brave enough to not post as anonymous!!!! Im not evil and I don't bite!

2 comments:

  1. I won't be a mystery, but I do want to say that I, too LOVE reading your blog! I have caught up with your happenings now, and feel blessed to know you! I also wonder where you put all those gallons of milk!
    Oh, and I love the lincoln logs picture... very creative building! And just being in your home for the whole 10 minutes, Jacob found the sign upstairs on what things needed to be done before coming downstairs, and I said what a good idea, and we now have one! LOL! So thanks! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH Gregan!! Thanks for the correction. MYSTERY SOLVED!!! I thought you were someone else. Thanks for the correction and THANKS for the lincoln logs. They have enjoyed hours of entertainment =)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails