Thursday, July 31, 2008

Party Like A Rock Star...





So, my sister and I decided to embark on a wild girls night out. We spent the day together with the kids, watched them swim and play and scream and have fun. I bathed the babies, cleaned the house. It was time to kiss the kiddies goodbye and put on our dancin shoes. Off we went to Publix, Cindy needed to pick up a prescription for Brian. Her lovely hubby Eddie packed her meds for her which resulted in a small molecular explosion. After spending more time than needed fixing a very stupid error, (Dr called in wrong prescription)we got our drugs and toured the store. At the check-out we read People Magazine, caught up on the latest gossip and use-less info and headed to Rite-Aid. We played with the windchimes on clearance and bought some more things. Whew, what a night. I am beat. My jammies were calling me. I needed my blanket and some comfort food. Our car took us straight to Jack-In-The-Box. We bought very greasy cheap tacos and will feast till our tummies burn with hurt. Wow. What party animals we are. I missed these wild nights we shared. ROFL. Okay Okay maybe we are not the wild animals we used to be but we still had fun. I can't wait till tomorrow to see what other adventures we will share... stay tuned. ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails