Sunday, March 22, 2009

Isn't This The Cutest?

Once again I changed my background. I was inspired by my walk this afternoon. It is a very warm Sabbath and all flowers are in bloom. My older kids walked beside me in tank tops and capri's and the babies were in our "new" wagon (thanks Borton family=)
 Upon coming back home and having the windows wide open, I quickly realized my new blog was dark and winter-ized. So I found this quirky background and just LOVE it!
 My brain is buzzing with activity! So much needs to be done to my little red house to welcome Spring. Spring officially began last week but the prep in my home takes weeks. There is cleaning,pruning,watering,painting,decorating,re-arranging, and scrubbing to be had!
I am in the process of making a sidebar list of Spring Cleaning reminders...that way you can keep track of my doings (and perhaps remind me to get crackin!!!)
 One weeknight last week after I dropped Emma off at Drama, I discovered my new favorite store!!! KIRKLAND'S!! Do you have one near you? Well, you should! Its awesome!!! I plan on spending many afternoons browsing for new pretties for my home. I'm even getting a monogrammed nightlight shade (with beads) for my foyer. How precious!!!! Check out their site and dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails