Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Taco Night...





Wednesday nights are taco night in our house. Its a quick and easy supper to throw together. It also guarantees full bellies. Something about assembling the taco make my kids scarf down as many as they can.
 We had a full day today and I thought I would share some bits and pieces. We started with our pledges to the flag,bible and Christian flag, along with our family memory verse and started some spelling work. I started Molly on counting with her farm animals and she quickly caught on.
 The it was off to Wal-mart where we filled TWO carts with all sorts of grocery items. We were all excited to buy our veggie plants but then walked away disappointed because they STUNK!!!!
 While I happily re-organized and re-stocked our pantries, Hannah was busy making home-made bubbles to play with. She rocks!! The bubbles were huge and the kids had a blast. Now Im off to church. Always a nice highlight during a long week....
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I always love to come and visit. If my grand daughter's blogged I think it would be like visiting you.

    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you can also have your tweets (twitter posts) post to facebook. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails