Thursday, March 5, 2009

This One's For YOU Baby...

So, I have a friend back in N.y... her name is R.... and she rocks. She is on a mission. She chose to accept it and I know she will conquer! Her name and face will remain anonymous for now but I will keep you posted.
 The challenge is one us women all face at LEAST one time in our life. Personally, I believe we struggle with it all of our life. The time has come to step up to the plate and wrestle this "demon" to the ground. Can she do it? Of coarse. You would be a fool to think otherwise. If you knew her, you would know challenge is her middle name.
 I miss her dearly but will taunt her and encourage her as much as I can from my computer.  So for all my readers who read my blog...(and I know you do...) please leave a comment for Little Mrs. Sunshine. Keep her in your prayers and remind her that:

SHE CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO GIVES HER STRENGTH!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails