Friday, July 31, 2009

A Few Things I Still Strongly Believe In...

*Prayer

* Wearing your Sunday Best To Church

*Going To Church On Sunday

* HANDWRITTEN Thank You notes

*Hostess gifts

*Saying Grace before dinner, no matter who is dining with us!

* Introductions

*Prayer

*Holding doors open for others

*Please, Thank you and everything in between

*Social Graces

*Traditions

*Family meals

*Prayer

*Dating your husband

*Wearing your wedding rings

*Having your husband lead

*Hospitality,Hospitality Hospitality

Just some things I have been thinking about....

2 comments:

  1. I love your list. If more people followed this daily what a better world we would live in. I wholeheartedly believe in them.
    Thanks for your visit and comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails