Monday, July 6, 2009

Nope, Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


No, I did not take a nap almost every day and not care what my kids did during the snooze time or Aunt Megans visit. Nope, not me!

No, I did not put #4 to bed in his underwear simply to avoid yet ANOTHER trip up and down the stairs to get a pull-up. Nope, not me

No, I did not make sure Emma had the biggest suitcase, cutest clothes and tried to hide the ugly sneakers in her closet because I know how important it is to be pretty even in the woods at camp..nope, not me!

No, I did not linger a bit longer outside pruning the roses just so I could spy on the new couple who will be building their house next to MINE!! No, not me!

No, I did not admire my hubby at the 4th of July party and marveled at the fact that I can "kiss him anytime I want..." No, not me ;)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails