Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SWEET!


Mission Accomplished! I found my summer books to read. Thanks To Auntie Megan who so kindly brought a stack of brand new books off the plane to read by the pool. Sweet Love captured my attention the moment she handed me the stack! Im excited to open its pages and read all thats inside. A lot of Shakespeare is quoted and true love is re-united...over cooking class of coarse! Dessert to be exact! Just my cup of tea.
To be truthful Im more excited over "The Friday Night Knitting Club." The moment I stumbled across this awesome find I knew I had to get my hands on it. As soon as I can get over to Barnes and Nobers I will drop all current reads and dive headfirst into this Knitting wonder!!! Im so excited! I can't wait. Its been way too long since I have indulged in some good words.
To my dis-appointment I found out they are turning "The Friday Night Knitting Club" into a movie. I HATE that! I must quickly read and indulge before Hollywood ruins it for me.
Alright, Im off... I will gently open the pages of this delightfully pink book and enjoy by the pool...bye...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth ... get moving or Hollywood will get there first! Chuckle! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. books and books! i have PLENTY you would like! see I remember to check your blog! now I will stalk you like always my love!! xoxo miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails