Friday, July 31, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!!!




3 cheers to my wonderful Gapboy for finding the problem and taking the time to fix my very messed up blog!!! It, of coarse, was entirely MY FAULT. I downloaded a picture off the internet which messed everything up so I had to delete some messy posts to make the page better once again.
I was simply obsessing all day! Even on our evening stroll, it was all I could talk about... (besides the lightning strikes we saw in the distance.yikes)
So my movie review of Confessions Of A Shopaholic is no longer available... even though I will buy the movie at once and watch it over and over again.
Anyway, I must be off. My Little Red House is a Big Red Mess. I have clothes strewn from door to door... I wish I can say they were new but I can't. Im getting ready for my big sale soon and Can't wait to start racking in the profits.
All monies are accounted for but I do have a "short" secret list of wants/needs/must-have/basic human rights that Im hoping to sneak in thru my little front door. You know, a certain snakeskin oversized clutch that would be just perfect, a pink purse for those "date nights.", a fire pit for the backyard (for the kiddies of coarse;), cute open toed heels to go with that snakeskin clutch and of coarse some new shirts to go with the purse and heels...DUH...
sigh... one can dream right? Until then, I will continue to prune my butterfly bush, try to control my HUGE morning glories and dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails