Saturday, June 21, 2008

My New Chicken



Isn't this lamp totally tacky and crazy and beautiful??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Its my new favorite thing in the house. It has a funny story.(to me anyway) We had to cancel Emma's birthday party due to no one being able to come. Between summer and vacations... no one was around. So she was super disappointed. We let her pick her place to eat and she chose Cracker Barrel. Now for those that have eaten there KNOW that Cracker Barrel has the absolute BEST breakfast, so this morning off we went! I saw this lone rooster lamp in the window and knew it HAD to be mine... whatever the price. It was $20 but it also was 40% off. JACKPOT!! I scored this fantabulous lamp for about $12.00. Im so happy. It sits proudly on my bar top where I can glance at it from almost anywhere downstairs. Now to get my sugar and creamer set and my kitchen will be completely darling!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh that is too cute, I bet it looks great in your kitchen :) sorry to hear about Emma's b-day party, I am sure Miah would have came hee hee, we went to the yard sale at sams today scored a couple of cute things I go to that place way to much, have a great sunday and Happy B-day to Emma!
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! The best thing about that lamp is the price! Wahooo! Great find! I love it when I find an awesome deal. We have a Cracker Barrel down the street - I agree it's super yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails