Monday, January 4, 2010

Its Party Time!





Its that time of year in our home! Birthday time! My banana turns 11 in just about 2 weeks and plans for her birthday are underway. Last year we had a HSM party and we all remember how that ended. Aunt Cindy got control of the Wii sing-it and off she went. It was hysterical.
This year the theme is a bit different! Candy bars are in order. I have a whole notepad of cool cute ideas that will be put to the test over the coarse of the next week. I already predict late nights watching my tv shows while I make tons of tissue paper topiaries and flower balls. Not to mention, Ice cream cone cakes, Snow drops, Cotton candy cupcakes, color co-ordinating m&m's and pink punch!!!
All done up in my favorite colors...PINK AND GREEN! With blue of coarse because its Hannah's birthday and she calls the shots (sort of)
I love the fact that my banana is still such a girly-girl and loves all things sweet. My shopping list is long and comprised of about 4 items in all various colors. Sprinkles, chocolate ,ice cream and candy. Healthy huh?
Well, we only live once and since sweets are limited, we will indulge on this one day!
Im so excited. I can't wait to begin. I can't wait to tackle the craft stores and most of all I can't wait to be surrounded by all the P-I-N-K!!!

6 comments:

  1. adorable!!! I love the pictures!!!! :) Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not at all sure how I got here, but I love you already :) I too love GAP and I have 5 kids and am considering one more! ;) We homeschool and well, I'm looking forward to reading more...

    Just had to say hi :)

    Amy

    http://fisheracademy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are great! Let me just say you do not look old enough to have 5 kids!

    The husband and I are thinking about one more. Well, let me clarify that. I am dead set on one more and I am just hoping that birth control fails for the 3rd time in our marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what cute ideas!! Looking forward to hearing what happens:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a go crazy Birthday party girl too..I love my kids, I love being a Mommy and I absolutely love throwing there parties and I plan them way in advance..in fact our Lil man Z will be 3 in March and I am already working on ideas..Can't wait to see your pics!!
    Love your blog!
    Rhonda
    www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. God must have skipped over me when he was handing out the party-gene...
    Looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails