Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Quick Shout Out...

I just want to take a moment to send some love to some of my favorite people.
My Hubby-
Its quite easy being married to the best hubby in the world. The best decision of my life was marrying you! I love The Little Red House you work so hard for, I love our evening chats in our screen porch and I love spending all my free time with you. What can I say?? I just Love you!!

My big sister-
Im So glad we are so close! Im so glad we didn't let "circumstances" get in the way of our friendship. Harassing you as a child was pure joy( =0) and annoying you was what I lived for. Despite our dysfunctional upbringing... we beat the odds and came out 2 very awesome,beautiful,charming,smart, sassy and quite interesting ladies! I Love you Sis!!

My Church-
Growing up my church taught me awesome amazing biblical life truths. Sunday school lessons remained in my heart all the way thru adulthood. VBS workers poured out their love into those little children and they bore fruit that now extends to 2 more generations. I had Pastors who committed their life to teaching the word and sticking to their principles even when fads and waves came and shook the church. 20 years later, you can still go back and count on them,trust them and have faith. New Pastors that come in and have visions for the younger generation. Change the delivery without changing the message.

I just have been in a very contemplative mood today... I guess... These people are closest to my heart. I thank them for who I have become and I confide in them. I hope I can instill in my children what the church, My sister and my Hubby has given me.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet writing for each ... TY for sharing. Bet they are going to love reading this. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails